Here is another Yaki Udon recipe. It is very simple, suitable for a quick lunch at home.
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Eggs
- 1 pack of boiled fresh Udon noodles or boiled frozen Udon noodles
- 2 big spoons of sesame oil
- Salt& Pepper
- Arugura leaves to garnish (optional)
1. Boil Udon if frozen
2. Slice tomato into 8-10 pieces(see photo).
3. Mix 2 eggs in a bowl with pinch of salt.
4. Heat 1 big spoon of sesame oil in the pan and saute tomato for 3-4 mins until wilted. Take out from the pan.
5. Wash the pan, heat 1 big spoon of sesame oil in the pan and place the egg and scramble for 10-20 seconds until half cooked. Add tomato and boiled Udon noodle into the pan and mix with egg.
7. Serve in the plates and garnish with Arugura leaves if available.