Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 slices of salmon
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 consomme (chicken stock) cube – mix with 1 cup of hot water to make consomme soup.
1. Slightly salt and pepper the salmon filet.
**It is not necessary to salt if the salmon is already salted.
2. Thinly slice onion and tomato
3. Fold aluminum foil (see photo). Place salmon, onion, tomato and chopped parsely.
4. Fold the foil into a bowl shaped form and pour the consomme soup.
5. Close the foil and place on a grill for 15 min in high flame.
**Here we use a grill that comes with the stove, which is the common thing in Japan.
6. Open the top of the foil and grill for another 10-15 min until tomato and onion turn slightly burned.
7. Serve on a plate!